* Getting a new bunny is a very big committment. Rabbits can sometimes live up to 10 years so before you contact me about a bunny please think carefully about whether you can offer everything your new bunny would need for this length of time.
* Baby bunnies are usually able to leave here between the ages of 8 -10 weeks, if I feel a baby needs to stay with mum longer then I reserve the right to do so. The welfare of my bunnies is the most important thing to me.
* I will hold any bunny without a deposit until the sex of the baby is known and then I will require a £10 non refundable deposit to secure the bunny of your choice. I will keep a waiting list for each litter which will be displayed on the 'in the nest' page with the info for each litter. To go on the waiting list or to hold a bunny please contact me by phone or email.
* I am happy to allow viewings of the babies once I have sexed them, by appointment only. Please email or ring me to make an appointment.
* No rabbit will leave here unless a suitable pet carrier is provided.
* I will not sell any rabbit to anyone under the age of 18 unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
* All rabbits leave here with a care sheet and a weeks supply of food for change over.
* I am always here to answer any questions and offer advice. Please contact me if you have any problems with your new bunny.
* I love to hear about how my bunnies are doing so please keep in contact so I know they are ok.
* Most importantly, I ask that you have fun and enjoy your new bunny.
All rights reserved
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.